Well, I know I sound excited, but where else can you hear
Olivia Newton John and Electric Light Orchestra performing
the hit "Xanadu" from 1980???!!!!
One of those "takes you back instantly" moments where the neurons fire and go straight to your memory database to give you a bright, vivid mental image of exactly where you are and what you are doing when you heard that song back in the day.
In my case, it is my stepsister Tammy and I (all of 13 and 14 years old) dancing around her room, singing and watching our moves in her fully mirrored closet doors.
We are invincible and we have the moves...
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello sis- boy do I remember those days... I miss them. I really miss you and hope you and the family are well. Tell all hello.
Hi Tammy!!!
I swear, sometimes it is just like it was yesterday!
Always brings a smile to my face.
They play Shaun Cassidy too! :)
Love you and miss you too.
Sis
Hey, sorry so long to reply, but I love you too and miss you lots. Thanks for sponsoring me little Jo! Love ya - Sis
Post a Comment