
See, I try to be different- instead of a Happy Easter wish, it's the day after.... ok, so I missed posting yesterday.
Easter is my favorite holiday, and Spring is my favorite season. I think it is because of my faith, and the sense of renewal
and new life. I love the bulb flowers like tulips and daffodils, the church music and especially the clear skies and warmer weather.
My Dad and Pat came out and spent the weekend with us, and we had a blast. We went to dinner, spent time together
playing outside when the day warmed up, and later we had a delicious meal. I miss them already.
Keeping you in my thoughts ever so much this week Mom!
I will try to post some pics of the weekend-the kids are on spring break this week so I am an events coordinator too.

No comments:
Post a Comment