Yep, still raining. It is good for the earth and the snowpack, but it's freezing!
(yes, 42 is freezing to me!)
B got his sabbatical approved, so he has almost three months off over the summer.
That will be awesome for him and for the kids too.
I start school in June, so it will be nice to know they can stay with Dad.
Hopefully, we can go somewhere or do an outing or two.
I am getting a little nervous about school as it approaches.
I asked one of my professors for some words of advice to prepare for my first class-9 units of anatomy on a cadaver.
He said to go all out, make sure you are committed and to not come home until your studying is caught up.
I don't know if I can go for that last suggestion, but I am prepared for the ever familar "up until 2am studying" thing.
Our dear friend Karen is coming out for dinner this weekend. I can't wait!!!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's raining here, too. And then the sun comes out...and then it rains...and then the grass grows!
Great blog. By the way, don't be nervous about school. A good professor will inspire and motivate, not just assign.
You can get some of those washable markers so you and the kids can study anatomy at the same time :-)
Thanks Aunt Nan!
I like your idea about the markers, and definitely your point of view about the rain.
Also, thanks for the encouragement too!
:)
Post a Comment