Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Day of Bests

What a great day on Saturday!

Just the kind of day where you sleep in the right amount, everyone is feeling good and happy, and the day was full of sunshine, friends, family and laughter.

I had a lovely chat with my Grandmother- I really long to see her and my family up in Oregon.
The kids went swimming, and Josalyn learned to drive her big brother's MOTORIZED bumper boat, complete with firing the water gun too.
My mom and Chris watched the kids for B and me so we could visit and enjoy dinner with our dear friend Karen. We also had the pleasure of catching up and visiting with her two sisters, Denise and Cheryl, and seeing our good friend Vida and her husband Troy. Such a splendid time! The margaritas were tasty (too tasty!), the food was delicious and the company was even better.

Again, what a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD you guys could make it! I had the best time. It was nice to have everyone together...just like old times.

Mrs. Wells said...

I agree!!!
We will chat this week, ok?
Hope your week is going great.
love, C