Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Goodbye Mt. Sac!

Well, after a decade at Mt. Sac (not consistently, but over the span!!) three changes in my major and an imaginary A.S. degree,
I took my last final exam this morning!
I don't know if it was the shingles, or the reality, but my tummy hurt. It went well hopefully.
Now, a short break and then onward to Loma Linda starting June 19th.

We are also having the mulberry tree taken out of our backyard. I am glad because it is extremely messy, but I am sad too because it gave us great shade, birds dug it, and the cats would climb it. It is going to take some getting used to. Also, I feel like in this world of concrete, wires, steel and plaster, it is one more elimination of something breathing and natural. But, I know we will choose another awesome tree that we can watch grow and become a part of our family history.

It's the circle of life.

No comments: