Monday, January 23, 2006

We Have to Push the Chairs in Now...

Yes, it's true, we have to push all of the chairs in under the table as of today.

Why? Miss Josalyn has learned to pull herself up onto the chair and go from a stomach crawl on the chair to a standing
position on top of the chair. But wait- she didn't stop there.

She is the first of my three children to actually step up onto the table and stand there, smiling proudly at me.

How do I know this? I watched her do it today, each step of the way thinking,
"I'm going to leave her alone and see how far she gets...she can't possibly-"

That is the last time I let that pass through my mind as far as she is concerned,(or my boys too! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she gets that from her Auntie Stacy. Stacy was a climber. I think "little Jo" is remarkable with her balancing.