Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's Thursday night already.
Yay weekend!
It was an absolutely beautiful day today- in the high 70's with a slight breeze.
Right around dusk, I got a faint glimpse of summertime- the evening
breezes were blowing and it was still light outside and warm.
Perfect swimming weather!
I'm so ready for daylight savings time.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Wollams up in Oregon feel that today was the best. It is now 52 * and the sun is shining at 5:25 pm. We just got back from RObs and were looking at their 7 new lambs. Grama says "Hi" . She tried to make contact with you yesterday and she will try again tomorrow night,Monday. They are spreading fertilizer on the lower field now. Have never gotten on this before.
Hi Gramps! and Grams!
I will call you Monday and chat- I'm sorry I missed talking to you when you called.
7 new lambs, now it's definitely springtime!
You are now officially blogging too, Grandpa!
Love you guys XOXO
Post a Comment