Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Life is not about the moments we breath, but the moments that take our breath away-

I had the most excellent telephone conversation today with a friend of mine from church.
She is in her late seventies, and her energy rivals mine on a GOOD day.

I felt like I was instilled with little nuggets of wisdom- maybe some of the words don't apply much to me right now, but I'm sure one day I will remember what was said and bring it to the forefront of my brain to put them to good use.

She was telling me about a woman she visits on a regular basis. This woman is 104 years old, has failing eyesight, and lives on her own. My friend told me that the woman said to her on her last visit, "When you are here, I can see sunshine."

Let's all be someone's sunshine...

No comments: