Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Josalyn!!!


It's true, she's two!
and- I think 13 is a very lucky number.

We celebrated with a small party of little ones and friends at the local
"MY GYM".
I will get some pics up really soon and some pics of the Disneyland trip too.

Also, Happy, Happy belated birthday to Tammy!
I hope you had an excellent day and celebrated doing all of the things you love.
Lots of love and wishes for a healthful, happy and memorable next year!!

I am going to try to write again on a regular basis.
I miss it- hopefully life will start to resume back to a somewhat normal basis post Anatomy class.
I swear, it's like some kind of weird, mild post traumatic stress going on. Like things are starting to slow down, and I feel like I am forgetting something or should be studying more.

Oh, by the way-got a solid "B".
Not too shabby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey C! A "B"!! That's great! Does this mean you are done completely?

Mrs. Wells said...

Hi K!!!
I am done completely....with Anatomy at least, but I started up with my next set of classes.
I will email you- can't wait until Toad!!!
love, C

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so glad Anatomy is out of the way! Can't wait to hear from you. Toad is just around the corner...can't wait to see you guys.