Sunday, July 02, 2006

Things I learned this week: Week 2

-Week 2 is harder than week 1 (learned brachial plexus plus all roots, trunks, divisions, cords and branches... arteries... etc)
-that it IS possible to get an A on a test in this class!!!! ("A" on my practicum, B on the written test) whoo hoo!!
-I don't learn very well in a large group study environment... I prefer to study on my own, or with a few other people
-I missed my family A LOT!!! (they went camping and I stayed home)
-My son Aaron can ride a bike!!!
-Cars with any form of "Raiders" or "Raider Nation" anywhere on them=HORRIBLE DRIVER!!! (and, their skill level IS in direct proportion to the size of the window/bumper sticker/license plate frame) meaning, the larger the sticker=the more horrible the driver!! (on the 10east I see quite a few everyday)
-I appreciate my husband, kids, family and friends more and more each day for their love, support and their belief in my abilities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the A, Christine!! See, no problem! You're doing fantastic! Miss you...

Mrs. Wells said...

Hi K!!!!
I miss you too!!!!
Have I mentioned lately the fact that I can't wait until this class is over, and I can have my life back?!!!
XOXO
C

Anonymous said...

It'll happen soon enough and it'll be behind you and you'll NEVER have to take it again. You will, however, have to face the drivers with "Raiders" on their cars! :)